Thursday, August 27, 2009

Testimonials: What Our Clients Are Saying

ATHENA BRIDAL IS THE BEST!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! I cannot tell you what a help they have been to me and my bridesmaids!! Wish I had gone there first!!! Joen is a class act and has been in business 38 years! Go see her if you need anything! - Beth Fleck, Dayton, OH

My daughter went there just to look around while starting to plan her wedding. Noticing how small the shop was we assumed that we would never find anything there. The staff, especially Rhonda, was excellent. She was very helpful and attentive. She listened to my daughter tell her what was her style and what she had always envisioned her dress to look like. They listened to her and were able to find her the perfect dress. We had gone to other shops in the area and they only cared about the sale, not the bride. Athena's cares about the bride and her dreams. I also found the perfect place to begin our search to find my younger daughter's dress for her next prom. I highly recommend Athena's if you desire that personal attention that every bride deserves. -Peggy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment